Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

New Year's Resolution 2018: Resurgam


Well, I'm back.

I know, it's been a long time. Okay, a VERY long time. Sorry, blog. Sorry, readers.

But life throws things at you and dissertations had to be written, recitals performed, jobs obtained, relocations accomplished... you get the picture. But it's a new year, and I am resolved to resurrect this blog and post at least once a month. There are so many  things I want to write about... Beauty & the Beast 2017, Stranger Things, The Last Jedi, Catholicism & magical wardrobes, what outdoor hiking reveals to us about our need for God (thanks to my sister's travels on Appalachian Trail and Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life), and life post-grad school such as my new friend group, Tea Cozies of Doom... the list goes on... 

So, here's to a year of new beginnings, more adventures, and becoming better people along the way. And remember, to misquote Christopher Robin, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, for you can do all things in Christ who strengthens you.






No comments: